Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta ain't lying tho.

My pops was savage growing up. Migga would be a** naked and walk in the kitchen to get some kool aid. Had to walk through the living room to get there so if it was up downstairs late night it was prone to happen.

Me: man put some clothes on!

Pops: this my house. Dont look then.
Judah: dad.gif

Smh

AgitatedColdAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif

No matter how long you been knowing them, you can't do business with friends (well most). I'm the reliable friend, so I get pulled into different ventures. Almost a month ago, one of my childhood friends told me "Yo Sanford, me, you & my cousin need to build a business. Ride by the crib, so me & my cousin can tell you what we trying to do". Now I know these niggas blowing hot air, so I decided to give them an ear. I went to my home boy crib. A hour went by & his cousin never showed up, so I left in disgust. Then he scheduled that we all meet up the next day. I gave them another try. Next day comes & no call about meeting up smh. Three weeks later, no signs of this meeting they're trying to have. Most niggas aren't going to be serious about business. But let a nigga say "Yo!!!! I got 3 fine Brazilian hoes at the crib, pull up". Mannnn!!!! Them niggas wouldn't hesitate to get there. If their car can only go up to 120 mph, then they'll try to push the pedal to 160 mph to get to that house smdh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back