Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lil cousin texted me and said type in twerking on YouTube. He said ima get mad, laughed and hung up

Typed that shit in and nothing but white girls came up.

And they couldn’t even do it properly

Scust

I'm the opposite. I hate when mf's at work force fake convos on me, especially at the crack of dawn.

That's how people (white people only) used to be at my former job. 7:30 in the morning & they're all jolly & horse playing like they can't get knocked out that early

My lil cousin texted me and said type in twerking on YouTube. He said ima get mad, laughed and hung up

Typed that shit in and nothing but white girls came up.

And they couldn’t even do it properly

Scust

BHOy.mp4

Gm.

When you walk into a building/room/area on a new day, aren't YOU the person that's supposed to speak to the room upon your entrance? This lady just skipped through the breakroom, hit the vending machine, and now sitting across from me and hasn't said a word. She's old and black so Ik she knows better. It's bad manners to me, but all of us weren't raised the same so w/e.

Ik I'm probably trippin, but this is simply rude:wdf2:.
:scust1:This has triggered me before even clocking in.

Happy Friday everyone:).
Oh shit. I got my days when I don’t speak at all. I’m not a morning person. It is rude but I don’t be in the mood and you never know what someone may be dealing with. It takes me awhile to warm up in the mornings.

My coworker keeps texting me about work, like chill!! She ain’t even on my grade level bothering me about this shit. I got a whole week and a half left to be left alone. Let me have that.

i used to love science and scientists

now they really piss me off

go to a bar or sumn and quit fuckin wit shit mane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back