Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you for serious cause I can bust your little bubble.

Don't disrespect the thirst of the AB Dub GAWDS.

Their wrath is mighty.

Dont try and play me lady, you asked did I want to participate and I said no, you said dudes who did can get in a pm with the ladies and I said I didn't care. Cut the bs trying to get lol's

This. As long as my ABW niggas is eating, I'm happy.

giphy.gif
200w_zpsddgoowym.gif

* insert eye roll...

Riiiight.

Your loss.

One thing most know about me, as that I don't bluff.

This PM has seen bare TIDDAYS all NIPPLES no filters or cover ups.. huge A$$es, from the LYING little stanks who CLAIMED they had nothing and shut the whole WORLD dine.

Now... I know that you can just roll over or pull up Xvids etc.. however, these perfections are not located there.

Sorry for the interrupt guys.

tenor.gif

I believe you. But you actin like I haven't said this to you before.

Now if one of the non married ladies wanna play I'm down and I don't mind what she does with them whether she posts them, deletes them, gives them to all the ladies or keeps if for herself. It's up to her.... My PM's are open...

But married women (as fine as she may be) are all the way off limits for me. This isn't new.

Now where's the titties at?

Now if one of the non married ladies wanna play I'm down and I don't mind what she does with them whether she posts them, deletes them, gives them to all the ladies or keeps if for herself. It's up to her.... My PM's are open...

But married women (as fine as she may be) are all the way off limits for me. This isn't new.

A man must have his principles

Man, i thought you were asking for a late submission so that you can get into the PM.. that's why I told you to send it to me.
I wasn't asking personally. hahahaha.

But I like your morals and all that jazz. #thumbsup!

A man must have his principles

As long as you don't we good.

So big ass tittyballs and phat asses are floating around (non exposure btw) and the good God Cain isn't seen them? Think my posting career has hit a crossroad....... :(

* insert eye roll...

Riiiight.

Your loss.

One thing most know about me, as that I don't bluff.

This PM has seen bare TIDDAYS all NIPPLES no filters or cover ups.. huge A$$es, from the LYING little stanks who CLAIMED they had nothing and shut the whole WORLD dine.

Now... I know that you can just roll over or pull up Xvids etc.. however, these perfections are not located there.

Sorry for the interrupt guys.

tenor.gif
Can someone vouch for this?

Yoooooooo, this is extra funny to me cause I swore her husbands name on the IC was Batmane

SMH... man, we done been through this 54-11 times.

That wasn't him.. His name has always been The Dark Knight.

Then... the IC happened. He went from that ^^ to The Dark Scalp Rises.

To Dark Scalp... to @DS_

SMH... man, we done been through this 54-11 times.

That wasn't him.. His name has always been The Dark Knight.

Then... the IC happened. He went from that ^^ to The Dark Scalp Rises.

To Dark Scalp... to @DS_
Nah I get it now, I just didnt get it back then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back