Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word? I never fucked with the cleveland show. I still fuck with family guy.
i messed with Cleveland show b/c of rollo

but when it first dropped, it was funny af...i think it got too long in the tooth and they didnt quite know what to do with it b/c it was essentially the black family guy. Same concepts, same number of cast members, same dilemmas, same flashback scenarios, etc...

watching the b ad and boujee migos video...who is the biddy with Quavo?

I thought moonshine was just a southern thang, wonder if its as strong.

Homemade is, but they been bottling and selling that shit in stores and bars for decades....

We just got a bar in Baltimore that specializes in it....I went there once....But I was waiting for my aunt to finish dialysis, so I couldn't get too wasted

So, i was discussing bras with a dude. First mistake. Then he got kinda aggravated when I mentioned a type of bra I wanted for a party I am going to attend.

What's wrong with these bras? Men would yall allow this on yall women?
s-l225.jpg

So, i was discussing bras with a dude. First mistake. Then he got kinda aggravated when I mentioned a type of bra I wanted for a party I am going to attend.

s-l225.jpg

Nothin's wrong with the bra

Would I allow it?

source.gif

s-l225.jpg

Is the party in either one of our bedrooms?

It’s a lingerie party full of women. What I really want I would say ok yea it’s a bit much but this actually way better than what I want. It’s innocent compared to what I’m really thinking about getting.

It’s a lingerie party full of women. What I really want I would say ok yea it’s a bit much but this actually way better than what I want. It’s innocent compared to what I’m really thinking about getting.
Man, let's see what you really wanna get then

Screw these appetizers

Where da meal at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back