Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught him in a lie tonight, I knew it before he told me the whole story. That damn female intuition :( My little feelings hurt y'all...

Bruh Affion Crockett just had me dying listening to the Rickey Smiley morning show lol.

He came on the show and was like "Rick you know we go way back like middle aged hairlines. "

So they all got weak and kept the conversation going. Then Rickey was like "Hold up, did you say we go back loke middle aged hairline? You made me think about James Brown from NFL Today."

Then Affion was like "him and Stephen A Smith got it bad. Could you imagine Stephen A Smith at the barber shop?"

Then he did an impersonation using big words like he does talking about his hairline pushed back lmao.

He was like " This is a travesty! It is unequivocally preposterous that i can't see my hairline as I'm looking in this mirror that is right in front of me!!!"

Good drop.

Lil homie gonna be a problem if he keeps it up. His delivery is on point and he understands bars and flows.

We need this sound back. Niggas still got bars, it's largely cuz that type of production/sound is missing.

somebody done told you wrong, i'm big homie!!!

man i wish i could rap like that

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back