Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish this girl come and get her bad ass son instead of just looking at him while she feeds her other child.

I hate jumping rope. My chest doesn’t like it either.
I forgot just that quick about your chest

Yeah I can see that being an issue

Running sucks to me because I end up slumping over and it hurts my back along with the shin and knee issues typically associated with running as well

I forgot just that quick about your chest

Yeah I can see that being an issue

Running sucks to me because I end up slumping over and it hurts my back along with the shin and knee issues typically associated with running as well
How is jumping rope better on the knees?

The hurricane might hit dc?

wtf.gif

How is jumping rope better on the knees?
Lesser impact to the ground

You are essentially jumping on the tips of your toes to also work the calves. When running, you are going ball to toe which is more stress on the knee joint and shin bones. Even if you adequately stretch, you will still experience some discomfort if you run for long periods of time.

You can reduce this by running sprints or just reducing the distance you run but you may still experience discomfort.

To me, even when I do knee raises/running in place while I jump rope, I feel I have more control over the cushioning of my impact to my feet vs running. When you run, the key is to try and develop a rhythm. It's kinda hard to do that and still concentrate on cushioning your impact

Just my .02

Lesser impact to the ground

You are essentially jumping on the tips of your toes to also work the calves. When running, you are going ball to toe which is more stress on the knee joint and shin bones. Even if you adequately stretch, you will still experience some discomfort if you run for long periods of time.

You can reduce this by running sprints or just reducing the distance you run but you may still experience discomfort.

To me, even when I do knee raises/running in place while I jump rope, I feel I have more control over the cushioning of my impact to my feet vs running. When you run, the key is to try and develop a rhythm. It's kinda hard to do that and still concentrate on cushioning your impact

Just my .02
I found my rhythm yesterday and boy I was gone. Normally it takes me awhile to get back running to normal. This morning though, it was sloppy as hell. Bad knees run in my family too. Shit!

I found my rhythm yesterday and boy I was gone. Normally it takes me awhile to get back running to normal. This morning though, it was sloppy as hell. Bad knees run in my family too. Shit!
If you find that out works for you, keep at it

I will just recommend you occasionally icing down your knees if you are running for consecutive days

I'm bout to buy a weighted jump rope though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back