Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would u smash tho?
i'ma keep it a buck, knowing a chick has had body work done would always make me feeling kinda weird

i told this story before, but a chick in my HS senior class got boob implants over the summer. So, everyday, she would go on and on and on about her boobs. So one day, we were in a group and she said her boobs felt funny. She grabbed my hand and was like "AP, what do you think" as she put my hand on them. She had the saline bags iirc, and so i just kinda pressed, and she was like, no...grab harder...so i did...and they felt like a bag of saline would.

I like to get it in mayne. I cant be creeping around ya body parts wondering if something gon bust or start leaking.

so, my final answer is no goldie

fun fact...she did playboy a few yrs after we graduated from college. I would post her pic but im lazy.

i'ma keep it a buck, knowing a chick has had body work done would always make me feeling kinda weird

i told this story before, but a chick in my HS senior class got boob implants over the summer. So, everyday, she would go on and on and on about her boobs. So one day, we were in a group and she said her boobs felt funny. She grabbed my hand and was like "AP, what do you think" as she put my hand on them. She had the saline bags iirc, and so i just kinda pressed, and she was like, no...grab harder...so i did...and they felt like a bag of saline would.

I like to get it in mayne. I cant be creeping around ya body parts wondering if something gon bust or start leaking.

so, my final answer is no goldie

fun fact...she did playboy a few yrs after we graduated from college. I would post her pic but im lazy.

:smh:

Nigga lying like hell lol. Body modification been around for too long

aye mayne, im not knocking you if you said you would...i personally would have an issue about it

but then we would need to get into all the definitions of cosmetic surgery

Not saying ur lyin lol Im saying, don't say u got an ounce of bud and not light up a blunt.

OH...lol

you want me to post the pic lol

i did neglect to mention she was a cac so...with that being said

Tyran-Richard-5.jpg

Well damn
lol

Knock remembers her...he can tell you how flat chested she was prior to senior year

i used to work in this dept store with her too and she used to have ALL these old heads buying all kinds of shit that she got commission off of b/c she would wear these low cut tops and be flirting with them

How many white girls have yall smashed?

or @ the ladies, how many white boys have yall had sex with?

My city being flooded to the point of permanent damage is funny to you:chile:.....................

tenor.gif

I hope one day your family and friends get to feel and/or experience the panic and uncertainty of having to pack up and go to another city/state for days praying that you're be able to put your life back together once you make it back home.

Anywho, have a great day, beloved❤️
IMG_3503.GIF
I live in Charleston SC

If I was single and a chick told me she got work done...im not smashing off principal

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back