Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
18670878_1743215649022252_8392706618655350686_n.jpg

So....I'm in the parking lot omw to the grocery store and as I'm walking I hear a lady screaming "FUCKY SUCKY 10 DOLLA" from the other end of the lot at the top of her lungs.........and no she wasn't asian

Idk if she was drunk or what shit just took me by surprise
if she wasn't asian... can u show me where on this graph she fit?
stg201.jpg

for science

The get down got canceled...

The show creator wouldn't commit to the show. He made commitments to direct movies, and he felt that was more important. The show had a crazy budget, and Netflix wasn't going to invest in it if the creator wasn't fully committed to its success. So he basically canceled it himself to go on to other things.
Dudes an asshole for that. Its crazy how much i loved the show from that director in particular though. Im not a fan of anything else hes made. Im also surprised he got Hip Hop down as well as he did. Of course he had great producers like Nas and others working on it.

He said there is always the possibility for a continuation of the series, but he brought up things like a stage play and live performances and shit. Dont nobody wanna see that shit.

The laws rolled up on me and asked me why I wasn't in school. Lol I hate the fact I can't grow facial hair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back