Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
look @ this city boy. prolly never had a bucket bath in his life.

bucketbath-260x300.jpg
Ayo! What the fuck is this?

The get down got canceled...

The show creator wouldn't commit to the show. He made commitments to direct movies, and he felt that was more important. The show had a crazy budget, and Netflix wasn't going to invest in it if the creator wasn't fully committed to its success. So he basically canceled it himself to go on to other things.

The show creator wouldn't commit to the show. He made commitments to direct movies, and he felt that was more important. The show had a crazy budget, and Netflix wasn't going to invest in it if the creator wasn't fully committed to its success. So he basically canceled it himself to go on to other things.
I'm mad as hell cause I actually liked that.

I think it was 120 or 180 mill that's a lot for a netflix series

That's that BS right there.

The only show that spoke my language. (spanglish) and had me engulfed into it.

I am not pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back