Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say any of that. That's your own imagination at work there.

I'm saying it's narcissistic to take a picture of yourself for yourself only to enjoy. A picture of someone else that are for your eyes only is different.

But whatever the reason, it's narcissistic. Af.
but broadcasting selfie upon selfie is not narcissistic? wanting to impose your image or share it with the world is not narcissism? your logic is interesting. no issue with it tho, do u.

How y'all fall asleep on the train, I've seen many people do it and wake up with their pockets slashed and money gone.
Only on thw internet is that a regular occurence. Most times people just minding their business and trying to get where they need to go. The area matters as well depending on the train but that type of stuff can happen anywhere just have to be alert even when napping
dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png

You forgot they get abused by them big ass rats too
I am glad that a couple of videos have shown you the rat infested trains of New York. Yes we have rats like most cities but I have only seen a rat on a moving train once. Most of the time if you see them they are on the tracks or on the platform when it is empty.

So....I'm in the parking lot omw to the grocery store and as I'm walking I hear a lady screaming "FUCKY SUCKY 10 DOLLA" from the other end of the lot at the top of her lungs.........and no she wasn't asian

Idk if she was drunk or what shit just took me by surprise

but broadcasting selfie upon selfie is not narcissistic? wanting to impose your image or share it with the world is not narcissism? your logic is interesting. no issue with it tho, do u.

Do you keep saying things I didn't say so they can fit your argument?

Props to having an active imagination tho.

I completely agree with him but he and his brother just got taken into custody for nothing. Me personally I don't want to have that much interaction with the police. I would have given him what he asked for and laughed. I said before I once got stopped by the same cop going to work and coming home. Handcuffs even temporary ones are not comfortable. They probably weren't convicted of anything and the case was dismissed but you can't get those hours back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back