Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's fucked up how limited shit was growing up...

like i had to quit band to do sports.....at my school the option to do both wasn't encouraged at all....

it was like, either you a band member, or you an athlete... but not both...

there were a few folk who tried to do both, but they faced mad obstacles and never reached their full potential in either one....because shit was so divided....

shit's kinda cray when i look back on it.... niggaz really had limited options...

Where's good place to put my House Stark direwolf banner?

Foh with that starks shit nigga

giphy.gif

When you say wax what is it mixed with to get wax so to speak because herb can't turn into wax?

People will grind up the weed and do a process using alcohol or butane to extract the crystals/cbd from the plant matter. Bud can be anywhere from 10-20ish% THC/CBD, dabs depending on the process (there are quite a few ways to make it) can be anywhere from 85-98% THC/CBD.

I used to spend close to 120 dollars on bud every pay period, since switching to dabs, i can make a 50 dollar gram last me 2 weeks and a few days. I highly recommend checking it out sometime. I use a vape pen to vape the dabs and you never reek of weed and can smoke it discretely wherever.

People will grind up the weed and do a process using alcohol or butane to extract the crystals/cbd from the plant matter. Bud can be anywhere from 10-20ish% THC/CBD, dabs depending on the process (there are quite a few ways to make it) can be anywhere from 85-98% THC/CBD.

I used to spend close to 120 dollars on bud every pay period, since switching to dabs, i can make a 50 dollar gram last me 2 weeks and a few days. I highly recommend checking it out sometime. I use a vape pen to vape the dabs and you never reek of weed and can smoke it discretely wherever.
Butane or alcohol are both a no go for me. But I am not knocking it. But I like the natural vibe and if I want to add flavor I add that to the chalice not the herb.

Butane or alcohol are both a no go for me. But I am not knocking it. But I like the natural vibe and if I want to add flavor I add that to the chalice not the herb.

The butane or alcohol is heated out of it, in no way do you ingest it unless the creator of it sucks. But to each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back