Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude never take his girl in the house. They always sit in her car. Should she be worried?

Either...

His crib dirty

She crazy

She a side chick

He got roaches

His wife & kids inside

She got good A.C.

He frontin for his neighbors that he got a bad chick

She comes by for a quick visit after work b4 she go home

Her bf/husband and know people in ole boy area so she opts to stay inside the car to keep from being seen

Either...

His crib dirty

She crazy

She a side chick

He got roaches

His wife & kids inside

She got good A.C.

He frontin for his neighbors that he got a bad chick

She comes by for a quick visit after work b4 she go home

Her bf/husband and know people in ole boy area so she opts to stay inside the car to keep from being seen

She's not a bad chick at all.
They be out there for hours on hours.

When you say wax what is it mixed with to get wax so to speak because herb can't turn into wax?

It's not mixed with anything. It's the extract. It's like the wax/tar resin that you get after it's burned

A common way to extract the thc is alcohol. When you mix the plant with let's say everclear the thc/cbd separates from the plant. That extract is then slowly heated until all the alcohol is dissolved and the result is wax.

It's not mixed with anything. It's the extract. It's like the wax/tar resin that you get after it's burned

A common way to extract the thc is alcohol. When you mix the plant with let's say everclear the thc/cbd separates from the plant. That extract is then slowly heated until all the alcohol is dissolved and the result is wax.

Tell me more.

IMG_6091.GIF

There should be some stuff disabled people shouldn't do like smoke and drank. I was leaving down town and this nigga had a big ass bottle with a hole in his throat.

Ok I understand but in the extraction process you added alcohol that changes the makeup of it's natural essence to extract the thc. Not for me. I have seen it before but passed on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back