Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's free grants
I'm aware of that, but those are either going to be bottom of the barrel barely making a dent in your loans, unless you get a good one but you still have to meet a certain standard or criteria.

I'd rather spend my time serving and getting a guaranteed gi bill

I'm aware of that, but those are either going to be bottom of the barrel barely making a dent in your loans, unless you get a good one but you still have to meet a certain standard or criteria.

This is a good route to take.
My brother is in the Air Force and at 26 he's debt free and now about to enter law school and the Air Force is covering his tuition.

This is a good route to take.
My brother is in the Air Force and at 26 he's debt free and now about to enter law school and the Air Force is covering his tuition.

The only military force I would've actually considered going in.

it aint like b4, they kick ppl out for stealing popsicles now. be careful.

Yo, why a nigga trainer just two piece one of the fighters after the fight?

Nigga got locked up for assault n everything!

He didn't lose though.

Well he was losing on all cards....

But Dirrell got knocked down by a punch after the bell,

The ref asked if he was okay, he said yea, but the ref stopped the fight anyway, disqualified the other dude and declared Andre Dirrell the winner and new champion..... Every body was booing crazy.....

It was wild.....

Then dude just ran over there and popped dude up..

Then Andre literally said "fuck all y'all people booing" in the mic on the speakers.... That shit was super crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back