Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo.... my lil bro hit a dude in the street while driving. My pops calls me and said he was in a wreck. I assumed he just had a regular vehicle collision. So I call my bro and ask questions... nope this nigga killed this dude. He is all shook up about it too. Knowing myself I just call my other bros and tell them to go console him. But if y'all accidentally killed someone or seriously injured someone, how would it affect you?

Soooo.... my lil bro hit a dude in the street while driving. My pops calls me and said he was in a wreck. I assumed he just had a regular vehicle collision. So I call my bro and ask questions... nope this nigga killed this dude. He is all shook up about it too. Knowing myself I just call my other bros and tell them to go console him. But if y'all accidentally killed someone or seriously injured someone, how would it affect you?
devastated

Who was at fault?

I think I wouldn't be affected by it tell the truth. I guess it's cause I've seen death way to many times growing up

death's 1 of those things that's hard to adjust to. the finality of it.

makes sense that it wldn't hit u too hard if u been desensitized from too many deaths.

It was the dude who got hit. He just darted into the street

Legally your brother should be ok.

Mentally it's gonna take a long time for him to probably get thru this. Just keep letting him know he's not to blame, and didn't do this intentionally. Unfortunately accidents happen.

My homeboy told me his father got into an accident where a motorcylist hit him and died at the scene. He felt bad but the officer told him he couldn't have avoided hittin him.

Dude waa clocked at going 91. He speeding, saw a parked patrol car, and sped even faster. He must've thought the cop was gonna chase him, so he was gonna outrun him. My homeboy's dad was at an intersection where he was getting ready to turn, and that's when ole boy hit him.

He felt bad he died but the officer told him there was nothing he could've did to avoid from getting hit. 19yo man and he just got that bike. All that for what? He would've gotten a ticket, but at least he'd be alive. The fucc'd up part was, the cop who clocked him, wasn't even gonna go after him. Smh.

was she standing in front of him @ the grocery store when he paid for her food after seeing that she'd left her wallet?

or did they work late then have dinner together n he payed the bill when she tried to split it?

"buyin her food" is vague af. cld be anything from a pseudo-date to literally givin a sandwich to a homeless chick. context is everything.

I think I wouldn't be affected by it tell the truth. I guess it's cause I've seen death way to many times growing up
There's a difference between seeing death and causing death youngin

Knowing that you caused that person to die (regardless of who's at fault) is gonna weigh heavy you and I think for a long time I would replay all of the things that could have been done differently

It wouldn't stop me from getting say, a Jimbo's cheeseburger but yeah, I'd think about it for awhile afterwards

Taking a life is no easy thing.

People who can take a life and it has no effect on them ain't normal.

Take from that what you want, but of causing a death means nothing to you, you ain't wrapped right.

And you prolly missing out on a whole lot of money.

Taking a life is no easy thing.

People who can take a life and it has no effect on them ain't normal.

Take from that what you want, but of causing a death means nothing to you, you ain't wrapped right.

And you prolly missing out on a whole lot of money.

Well lucky and if a higher power sees to it I'll never be in that position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back