Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as she cool with being single again....

But in other news.... why this nigga Lupe just admit his last album was garbage

I moved almost a year ago and left a bag of items in my bestfriend's trunk. Mane this bag been there since July. I just looked in this bag and some of my cd album cases are broken or missing. Not to mention, my J. Cole album is ruined.:sadface:
IMG_20170505_221009553.jpg

I moved almost a year ago and left a bag of items in my bestfriend's trunk. Mane this bag been there since July. I just looked in this bag and some of my cd album cases are broken or missing. Not to mention, my J. Cole album is ruined.:sadface:
View attachment 7092

I miss my 2 CD cases. 1 had over 500 CDS...stolen.

2nd one I had about 200+ CD's...stolen.

Ain't been to the club in a while. I just might go. View attachment 7088
iron-man-dance-o_zpscurbnrtd.gif

It just took me 12 hours to get from ft lauderdale to NYC. Jah bless me with the strength. Plane was delayed 7 hours. Besides the regular search they wiped I and I hands like Rasta does make bombs. But dread in safely back in NYC. Stuck in Traffic but back in NYC.

As long as she cool with being single again....

But in other news.... why this nigga Lupe just admit his last album was garbage

Well his last album was throwaway tracks to satisfy his last contractual album to Atlantic. He didn't care what it sold because it was a fuck you to them.

He is no longer on Atlantic

Well his last album was throwaway tracks to satisfy his last contractual album to Atlantic. He didn't care what it sold because it was a fuck you to them.

He is no longer on Atlantic

Any nigga considered Goat status shouldn't have a wack album even if it's throwaways, Lost Tapes is a classic album which was throwaways. Lupe is an avg artist b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back