Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
good%20bones_waxwing.jpg
Imma tell my kids

Everything sucks, everybody is bad...

Nothing is what it seems,, existence itself pointless....

Either try to make sense of it.... or don't.... It's your choice...

Me? I go to church..... they talk about love a lot.... I like love

The Dark Scalp guy jinxed me today. We had two dads show up on the field trip and both of them asked for my number. One of the children heard him and told the his daughter and she came to me and said I'll be a nice step mama.

View attachment 7066
I disagree! You laid out the evidence and I analyzed it LOL. I knew what was going on beforehand.

Tulips might be innocent, but ROSES...
giphy.gif

The Dark Scalp guy jinxed me today. We had two dads show up on the field trip and both of them asked for my number. One of the children heard him and told the his daughter and she came to me and said I'll be a nice step mama.

View attachment 7066
Niggaz gotta shoot that shot...

Single dad spending time with kid is like the frog suit on super mario 3 on a water board when it comes to pulling chicks....

Them Niggaz was making it do what it do.....

Niggaz gotta shoot that shot...

Single dad spending time with kid is like the frog suit on super mario 3 on a water board when it comes to pulling chicks....

Them Niggaz was making it do what it do.....

a few yrs ago, I kept bumping into a really fine guy at ikea. he smiled @ me. then I saw that stroller and cldn't do it.

altho I've heard some guys say it draws women to them like flies. maybe it signals a nurturing side.

a few yrs ago, I kept bumping into a really fine guy at ikea. he smiled @ me. then I saw that stroller and cldn't do it.

altho I've heard some guys say it draws women to them like flies. maybe it signals a nurturing side.
Yup...

I found that out whenever I had my nieces or nephews.....

Just having a car seat catches eyes

Did Oubre really push Olynyk to the floor...or did Olynyk pit on a hell of a performance and flopped??

Another one of my predictions......

I've really been on a role lately....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back