Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't trust this shyt, and would not be surprised at all if he gets off.
that's just proof positive at how fucekd up the system is....

i'm still triping off the chief of police saying his officer shooting that kid in the head didn't represent their core values......

i'm like....

what the fuck is going on....where is the twist....

May is here and this usually the time of the year I give up posting so you non funny, interesting, insightful and or non-game spitters get to shine. I'll go in lurk mode at the end of this week and slide back on here in June or July that gives me ample time to charge up my greatness for another 11mos of great posting. My Coalition brother @Chicity will be here to take the reigns in my absence, all ladies read his post for funny and insightful posting.

You're all welcome and good day

Cain,

May is here and this usually the time of the year I give up posting so you non funny, interesting, insightful and or non-game spitters get to shine. I'll go in lurk mode at the end of this week and slide back on here in June or July that gives me ample time to charge up my greatness for another 11mos of great posting. My Coalition brother @Chicity will be here to take the reigns in my absence, all ladies read his post for funny and insightful posting.

You're all welcome and good day

Cain,
This niggas about to go into Odinsleep. FOH old man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back