Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get him deported if he do
if you don't know cigars you'll never know......

i love cigars, but i really wouldn't' be able to tell genuine cubans my self...i'd have to holla at a few of my old heads.....

but i know enough to know that 9 times outta 10 if a nigga tell you he getting you some cubans, he finna run your pockets.....

and i've heard from several heavy smokers that if you know how to find good cigars....cubans ain't really noting special......they're just the originators of it, and the deportation laws made them difficult to acquire.... but there's tons of cigars that are just as good if not better than ones from cuba....

and it strongly depends on who in cuba makes your cigars....there's some trash cigars made in cuba too... but niggaz in america will pay out the ass for them, cuz in theory they're still "cubans" they just the worst possible cubans imaginable......

knowing good cigars is like knowing good cars...or good wines.....

niggaz ain't gotta have wine from italy to have good wine........

J7
if you don't know cigars you'll never know......

i love cigars, but i really wouldn't' be able to tell genuine cubans my self...i'd have to holla at a few of my old heads.....

but i know enough to know that 9 times outta 10 if a nigga tell you he getting you some cubans, he finna run your pockets.....

and i've heard from several heavy smokers that if you know how to find good cigars....cubans ain't really noting special......they're just the originators of it, and the deportation laws made them difficult to acquire.... but there's tons of cigars that are just as good if not better than ones from cuba....

and it strongly depends on who in cuba makes your cigars....there's some trash cigars made in cuba too... but niggaz in america will pay out the ass for them, cuz in theory they're still "cubans" they just the worst possible cubans imaginable......

knowing good cigars is like knowing good cars...or good wines.....

niggaz ain't gotta have wine from italy to have good wine........
Just can't ever bring myself to smoke. I hate that people also assume I smoke too. At first I Thor he was being racist. But hey he give me to me cheap and they not real cubans, they'll be sum people I'm sure I can flip em with

@MissK
tumblr_no05mo8qGu1u2klrwo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back