Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you eat animal by-product? When did you start this journey? And when you started this journey, can you share some of the immediate differences you experienced.

Thanks...
No animals by products and ni vegetables that have been sprayed with pesticides.Been that way since I can remember. But I don't get meat slumbers or acid reflux and stuff like that. if you believe in the transformative power of energy than you can't eat a caged animism that was raised just to be on your plate. There is a reason why Wagu beef that the Japanese people eat cost so much. The cows are happy. Too deep again?

It's 80 degrees and sunny!

This will be me shortly.

giphy.gif
You white whisk? Say it ain't so

I'd date a guy with slightly crooked teeth. My teeth were perfect til my wisdom tooth came in. They ain't fucked up but they ain't perfect anymore. It still saddens me sometimes.

No animals by products and ni vegetables that have been sprayed with pesticides.Been that way since I can remember. But I don't get meat slumbers or acid reflux and stuff like that. if you believe in the transformative power of energy than you can't eat a caged animism that was raised just to be on your plate. There is a reason why Wagu beef that the Japanese people eat cost so much. The cows are happy. Too deep again?

So you grow your own veggies? I've been vegan before and I will admit;my body misses it.

Transformative power? Not aware of it.

Asians: I pay them or their culture no attention. They're very loyal to one another and I envy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back