Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I thought of that...

Holla'd at some folk who I thought might be in to it,, and they never jumped....

If I come across more folk that might be into filming I'll definitely try again....

Man I be having ideas.. I gotta nephew who is an artist,,I let him read some shit months ago and was like he should work up accompanying art, and maybe we can do a graphic novel....

I mean, that sounds good,, but I'm kinda in the position where I need folk who believe in the work and are willing to move on it...

Unfortunately at this stage in life,, I can't really put my personal resources into these things....

That's why I'm so loose with passing it around.... I can write..... But it's going to really be tough to do o everything on my own right now.... I need folk

I hear you but that was the point of hollering at the high school and college students because they're working with limited resources as well but they have the passion to do it.

My suggestion would be to start making little flyers with some contact info and put them up or pass them around the campuses to let the folks know what you're trying to get done.

You can make a flyer with a pen/marker and some paper.

Yo, I swear we can't get it right....

This little girl came out screaming and fussing a storm

Making THE EXACT SAME FACE my son makes when he's in full asshole mode....

The same damn face....everybody that came in the room like

"Oh noooo she get mad just like Amir"
:smh:

Lawd, why do this to us again?? Why couldn't we get a sweet docile child? She sleep now.... As long as she's warm and fed she good....

But this kid cries way too loud when she pissed....

Nurses keep saying "ooh she gonna have a singing voice"

:scust2:

Them is cries mam....extremely high pitched, and abnormally loud cries....

And I'm certain if you give her one more needle so she can start up again......imma donkey kick you

Yo, I swear we can't get it right....

This little girl came out screaming and fussing a storm

Making THE EXACT SAME FACE my son makes when he's in full asshole mode....

The same damn face....everybody that came in the room like

"Oh noooo she get mad just like Amir"
:smh:

Lawd, why do this to us again?? Why couldn't we get a sweet docile child? She sleep now.... As long as she's warm and fed she good....

But this kid cries way too loud when she pissed....

Nurses keep saying "ooh she gonna have a singing voice"

:scust2:

Them is cries mam....extremely high pitched, and abnormally loud cries....

And I'm certain if you give her one more needle so she can start up again......imma donkey kick you
I am sure she is going to have you wrapped around her finger. Enjoy the screams of a healthy baby.

my daughter called me her best friend

i smiled

I am sure she is going to have you wrapped around her finger. Enjoy the screams of a healthy baby.
Thanks Bruh....

I was so excited at first cuz those lungs were so strong, and she a little thing....

Then I went into daddy mode

" light little girl, dont wake up the whole floor"
:uk:

FLASH COMES BACK ON TONIGHT!!

the-flash-vanishes-on-april-25-2024-credit-the-cw.jpg

some niggas will stick their dick raw in anything.

there's a whole movement where assholes whip off the condom without the woman's knowledge. it's called stealthing.

what kinda idiots make these memes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back