Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Karma comes back X5 this was the Police killing in Cali in full detail as told by his sister as well as efforts to lie smear and coverup.. you know SOP when it comes to how the operate

HIS NAME

CHINEDU OKOBI

\
736ab01e-be16-4ff5-b883-03b3dc9894c9.png

word

i had a nigga invite me to his man parts like 4x this week and told me he hope i die from diabetes

LMAO

talk about pressed

Same poster got banned tho right?
But not by you. Curious what he said that did get him banned.
@AP21

Same poster got banned tho right?
But not by you. Curious what he said that did get him banned.
@AP21
Nah I didn't ban the nigga lol

I've temporarily banned dudes from threads just to be funny because it was obvious everyone was joking

I mean like banning a nigga for bitch tendencies would be a bitch move on my part

I think the fact he gotta wake up everyday knowing he a bitch is punishment enough. No amount of banning in the world gonna erase that

First time in a min I haven’t had anything to do on a Monday morning...I’m bout to roll up, fix me some coffee and watch any and all sports shows on TV...gotta love a staycation

Nah I didn't ban the nigga lol

I've temporarily banned dudes from threads just to be funny because it was obvious everyone was joking

I mean like banning a nigga for bitch tendencies would be a bitch move on my part

I think the fact he gotta wake up everyday knowing he a bitch is punishment enough. No amount of banning in the world gonna erase that

I know you didn't ban him. I like others are trying to understand what he said that got him banned so we don't make the same mistake. I assume it must have beeñ pretty brutal since you didn't seem to be bothered enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back