Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried dark chocolate covered coffee beans, and if you aren't hip to this shit you need to be. Best junk food right now. It gives you energy, it has antioxidants from the coffee beans and from the cacao, and it tastes great if you mix it with some peanuts and almonds for an easy homemade trail mix.

This shit just changed my life in a big way...like when I learned about 4-Ply

Reactions: Az
I just tried dark chocolate covered coffee beans, and if you aren't hip to this shit you need to be. Best junk food right now. It gives you energy, it has antioxidants from the coffee beans and from the cacao, and it tastes great if you mix it with some peanuts and almonds for an easy homemade trail mix.

This shit just changed my life in a big way...like when I learned about 4-Ply
Do you make them yourself? Coffee beans are hard as hell right?, I don't know cause I don't drink coffee the few times i've had it i just made it with the grounded up kind

Do you make them yourself? Coffee beans are hard as hell right?

Nah I don't know how to make chocolate... thats a dope idea tho. I might try it this weekend if I can work out the budget for it to be cheaper.

I buy it from the grocery. It's crunchy in the middle because of the coffee bean, which gives it a good snack-food texture

Nah I don't know how to make chocolate... thats a dope idea tho. I might try it this weekend if I can work out the budget for it to be cheaper.

I buy it from the grocery. It's crunchy in the middle because of the coffee bean, which gives it a good snack-food texture
yeah thats what i was trying to ask, is there a brand.....I recently started carrying a jar of peanuts with sealsalt latley....I was gonna try to figure out what to ask for and give it a shot

yeah thats what i was trying to ask, is there a brand.....I recently started carrying a jar of peanuts with sealsalt latley....I was gonna try to figure out what to ask for and give it a shot

It's made by JOHNVINCE foods. They're a smaller company, located in Canada. You can probably find better since you're in Europe

If you can find them, look for espresso beans, and look for at least 70% cacao
Way healthier. Your skin and hair will shine and bitches love shiny pelts

ok, I live in tennesse though but thanks..........what the hell is a pelt? I'm reading it as shiny belts

Last edited:
*sighs* I don't know why I give these IG models the time of day. God forbid a nigga get himself a job to make a living. What if you work a job until you're able to start your own company and then be the boss ? SMMFH

Its wild that the same people that think they should get everything for nothing accuse and criticize the mfs 'on top' for doing exactly that

*sighs* I don't know why I give these IG models the time of day. God forbid a nigga get himself a job to make a living. What if you work a job until you're able to start your own company and then be the boss ? SMMFH

The irony of the platform they are using to express that being ran by people working for someone else's dream

If you had seen what I was laid up with you'd see how absurd that nh is

This nigga pulling a bobby v y'all...
giphy.gif

That's why I feel I was so good as a mod on the IC. Because I never took shit to heart or let it get personal.

word

i had a nigga invite me to his man parts like 4x this week and told me he hope i die from diabetes

LMAO

talk about pressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back