Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked myself out of stopping at KFC on my way home and ended up ordering some from grubhub an hour later. Paid an extra $10 between fees and tip.

Smh. Grubhub makes ordering food way too easy.

Talking to my sister today, she says...if I wasn't your sister, just speaking from the outside looking in. You come off as smug and arrogant, I know that your not. But your whole vibe is of a nigga thats nose up in the air arrogant..

I was thinking..ion think I am

giphy (3).gif
But if enough people who love you say u are..

Talking to my sister today, she says...if I wasn't your sister, just speaking from the outside looking in. You come off as smug and arrogant, I know that your not. But your whole vibe is of a nigga thats nose up in the air arrogant..

I was thinking..ion think I am

View attachment 86900
But if enough people who love you say u are..

I don't agree with my sister ever, even if shes right or im wrong

I had to stop looking at these flight tickets before I get too anxious. I'm just going to wait until Thursday to purchase

I have no other choice. I believe they are the only airlines that fly to the city that I'm going to.
lol well happy travels , and I dont know how true the story is i just read it on the internet so i just thought it must be true

i only been on an airplane once, most of the cool shit i did was in school and i got a free ticket to do something.......wrestling tickets, the place still smelt like last nights elephant shit from a circus....got in a small plane and circled around 5 mins total....got free medical treatment for a possible hepatits scare involving strawberries in high school....got to play with drugs in 5th grade cause the dare cops was just passing them around etc

really though they had us playing with radioactive gulf war sand and water and crack......its amazing my dumb ass didnt put that shit in my mouth.....diff times though

you get alot of pizzas off that bookit thing? I found my pin the other day it was missing a star :(

fuck pizza hut and the free fork and napkin, it wont wipe away my tears!, wont give me the bone in on the line up deal? forgot my red pepper flakes and pameasean but gave me a fucking peppermint........IMA COMPLAIN TO THE SUPERVISER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back