Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These California fires are insane. One of these fires have killed 42 so far, 228 ppl still missing. The saddest shit is these ppl died in their cars. They got stuck and couldn’t get out. These 228 ppl are dead. Haven’t heard from them since Nov 8th. The day it started. And there’s about to be 40-45 mph winds today.

That crazy smh... that alot to deal with even if the flames havent touched your neighborhood.. form the air quality,, to just getting around has to be insane

Gotta student named Hooray Savior. His name isn’t spelled like that either. It’s spelled the ghettoest way possible.

These California fires are insane. One of these fires have killed 42 so far, 228 ppl still missing. The saddest shit is these ppl died in their cars. They got stuck and couldn’t get out. These 228 ppl are dead. Haven’t heard from them since Nov 8th. The day it started. And there’s about to be 40-45 mph winds today.
Balance my man

He said his mama shouted Hooray when he was born and said I’ll name him that. His brother name is hero. Spelled the ghettoest way possible.

I love black folks sometimes. They just do shit to do shit.

Gotta student named Hooray Savior. His name isn’t spelled like that either. It’s spelled the ghettoest way possible.
tCtE9D2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back