Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in great spirits. I really rock with a lot of y’all on here. I’d definitely invite some of you to someone else’s cookout.

I heard a trap song yesterday on the radio last night that I liked but I can't remember the lyrics to the song, so I can look it up. That's why rappers need to stop mumbling. Now I'm over here trying to recite the song by mumbling smdh

Not when u got to take ur dog out at midnight during the winter
my dog don't fuck with snow she hates wont put her paws in it and snowman scare the shit out of her, she thinks they are real or something she shows all her teeth and her hackles go up ready to fuck em up

One of my homegirls be killing me acting like a saint on Facebook. I love her but she’s worse than a church.

“I know who can save you and I’ll tell you for free”

Bitch...
20C7522B-18C5-42C5-A184-ED75784729C8.gif

Did a whole transition in 15 hours, smh.

I was just going through a box of my old stuff cause I was looking for something and I found my book it pin from elementary school where if you read enough books and got star stickers you got a free personal pan pizza from pizza hut, I don't know how widespread that was but it brought back memories and I found the vial of sand from the gulf war a soldier gave me when they visited the school in 5th grade, I didn't find what I was looking for though smh

The older I get the better I can look at those older than me and see. I can see who really knows what they speak, who really understands what they been through. Who really views the world in realistic sense and have adapted to it.

And I can look at people younger than me and or the same age. And see who's wise beyond their years. In it that they see and understand things that it would normally take most to experience before they understand it.

When I view interviews, music, and docs from that perspective. It really guides me to who I should look out for when they produce content. That's the dope thing to being through shit that u think would break you. It's like life's cheat code.

Y’all ever been at an all CAC wedding and the only person u know besides ur date is the bride and groom...Yo this shit mad uncomfortable....I’m bout to ask these old CACs who they voted for and start some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back