Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?

NOLA have the levees rebuilt to stop the flooding. (even though they was blown up last time and it wasnt the storm)
the wetlands are the first order of protection against storms

you cant rebuild those. They spent billions of dollars trying, but they are eroding faster than they can regrow. That was my point.

thank you for the clarification about the levees though

If it's a mandatory evacuation then yes they should you fucking dumbass
what about the next natural disaster thats going to happen in their new location?

where are they going to live Black Bush?

what about the next natural disaster thats going to happen in their new location?

where are they going to live Black Bush?

Do you know what mandatory means, they are in real danger and are being forced to move because the fire is coming toward them. Only a jackass like yourself will sit there and be burned to death.

moneyspire is the GOAT money management software.

it shits on quicken who holds you hostage and makes you upgrade.

and moneyspire once purchased its owned....

I believe I'm still lifted from last night.

I must hurry and inhale more before I sober.

2d6df35818ee47c1737c94dbc58de745897313ef.gif

what the hell is bwg?

Bitches Wit Gonorrhea

sHj.gif

Shoutout @Kandycita

Last edited:
One of tha residents at this carehome is 95...he's been here for about 7 months...tha day he got here I told him my name and he nods and then asks me if I could find him a cow to buy cuz he wants one...I came in this morning and he says “Gary...you found me a cow?!” In my head I felt like saying “So you remember you asked me about a cow, randomly, 7 months ago but you can’t remember my name not even remotely close to Gary even tho I tell you it every time I see you?!” I honestly think he fucking wit’ me...lol

Last edited:
It's a nice day out, I'm through with outside tho. I just wanna chill, maybe game a lil, watch a good movie and lamp.

Shout out to those of y'all that love the company of lots of people and outside activities. I can only tolerate it all but so long..y'all got some strength in yall

lol i haven't heard "lamp" in years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back