Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was saying he would let his kids go

he was trying to say that people care way too much about it

at least thats what i took from it, but the muslims were at his head b/c of his position

Ehhhh Halloween isn't that serious to me. Christmas is kinda different in my opinion but at the end of the day that's his business

Ehhhh Halloween isn't that serious to me. Christmas is kinda different in my opinion but at the end of the day that's his business

the muslims were giving him big shit too citing a buncha stuff that i dont think came from the quran , but im not sure

they were even arguing the purpose of beards in some culture

the muslims were giving him big shit too citing a buncha stuff that i dont think came from the quran , but im not sure

they were even arguing the purpose of beards in some culture

If it wasn't from the Quran then it was Hadith, which are sayings/rulings from the Prophet's (peace be upon him) daily life

If the discussion got to beards, namely having one and what type of beard to have, then Lupe needs to get off the phone. No point going back and forth with the mustache-less dudes on twitter

If it wasn't from the Quran then it was Hadith, which are sayings/rulings from the Prophet's (peace be upon him) daily life

If the discussion got to beards, namely having one and what type of beard to have, then Lupe needs to get off the phone. No point going back and forth with the mustache-less dudes on twitter
im too lazy to find the tweets, but let me see b/c i think i may not be providing proper context

Just cussed a bitch out for playing on my work celly the past few days....

I just bought a new bullshit stopper, Ima fuck around and catch a body

2 years cigarette free today and counting

smug-kid.gif

Props fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back