Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how women can say a vague comment about men that is critical of some men, but on the face of it sounds very general. And mostly all men take offense and start bashing her and most women in general.

When you think of that, and how men in general bash women. And on the flip on average, the amount of women commenting in defense of women, is alot lower than on the flip side with men.

Do yall think...

1.Women's self esteem is that much better that of it don't apply they let it ride?

2.Womens self esteem is that much lower that they take it as an indictment on themselves and roll with it?

3.Women feel offended but fear the backlash of speaking up because they are sensitive to criticism that comes in debate?

4. Or other?

Then when you consider it all, on the daily. It's gotta be pretty difficult to be a woman where contradictory standards are thrown around so often. That we as men don't realize it's affect because it seems to have no affect that is put in our face.

Which is why feminism bothers men so much, it's the first time we see what they see, and we don't like it, as they don't like it.

@DOS_patos you ready for the ultimate collab to make your head explode?

View attachment 81927
This pic is funny for so many reasons.

I haven't beef with lavar no more.
He saw the light and is moving accordingly.
But I just hope his paperwork is right.
That lil nigga is dirty. Real dirty.

but the fact hes there with kanye.....i dont know bruh

Last edited:
Man I seen some interview where g herbo was defending the who slavery is a choice shit that Kanye said and now niggaz wit it cause herbo said so..calling him a smart street cat..

Fam, if I took someone with very little knowledge of what shit do to ur body if u eat it

Put them in a room with the choice of eat shit or die..

And they choose to eat shit and u say, eating shit was a choice, the choice of what? The choice of strength or weakness?

This nigga applying sensibilities to people that didn't have nearly the same vision, hope, and sensibilities as u and sayin their weak to you cause it's not what u would do. What if u didn't know what u know, seen what u seen, lived what u live?

That's how crazy that nigga sounds...how u shit on you ancestory without any context on what the reality of life was to them?

How arrogant are u ,..the fuckin nerve of u nigga selling rags for hundreds married to a white woman, telling blacks they should show love to a man that shows love to men that hate blacks.

The entire context of that whole fucking thing is so disrespectful...but don't nobody care I guess, we too far removed from slavery that it means anything to some people i guess. And not just slavery the mental castration of our..

myT9ofB.png fuck it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back