Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ve3kmcm75it11.jpg

Comicbook related question pertaining to Bullseye.

if parts of his skeleton is covered in adamantium, then how is he not dead from heavy metal poisoning, radition or toxic shock? You know... All the things that killed logan upon losing his healing factor....

Other folks are saying that The Bible is the one that copied their stories.

I don't look at it this way because it simply states that Abraham lived amongst them in Ur of Chaldea. He just didnt follow their Gods.

Its all relative.
Yeah, you already know that the world, the flesh, and the devil works relentlessly at denying the evidence with multitudes of lies. Sad, but it was written for it to be this way until the consummation of all things. Hallelujah that it is soon at hand! Amen!

My fault about the bullshit. I'll let yall know what happened in a sec smh

Lol nah it wasn't even anything site maintenance related. I'm gonna wait till the issue is 100% resolved, which should be in a couple mins, then i'll speak on it.

Some dumbass labelled the chicken wrong and i got a $30 club pack of chicken for $5. Went back and grabbed another one haha

Some dumbass labelled the chicken wrong and i got a $30 club pack of chicken for $5. Went back and grabbed another one haha

Shit like this be happening all the time at our local walmart they dumb ass hell

:hahaha:

One time they had this desk labeled at a low price when the shit was supposed to be a lil over a $100 my my moms got that shit for the price it was marked down as. She called me excited as hell to go get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back