Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga to old for this shit b

Ayo bruh i feel like everybody got an uncle like that

Shit i got atleast 3..

But my uncle John was wild as shit when it came to stuff like that nigga was like 65 but macking atleast 3 women (that I know of) at the time he passed away and they all knew about eachother... thats why that video was so funny to me cause I had been in the truck w/ him several times while he was on his phone kee-keeing and flirting lmao

Unc was out here gettin it all the way till the very end. He had just left one of their cribs whenever he passed

Ayo bruh i feel like everybody got an uncle like that

Shit i got atleast 3..

But my uncle John was wild as shit when it came to stuff like that nigga was like 65 but macking atleast 3 women (that I know of) at the time he passed away and they all knew about eachother... thats why that video was so funny to me cause I had been in the truck w/ him several times while he was on his phone kee-keeing and flirting lmao

Unc was out here gettin it all the way till the very end. He had just left one of their cribs whenever he passed
Did the other two jump her?

Did the other two jump her?

Nah. Shit was crazy cause they all were at his funeral but like I said they knew what he was doing.. He wont in no committed relationship w/ any of em he was pretty much just living his best life going from house to house

Nah. Shit was crazy cause they all were at his funeral but like I said they knew what he was doing.. He wont in no committed relationship w/ any of em he was pretty much just living his best life going from house to house
i told my wife if we ever get divorced thats what im doing....
a week at each chicks house and rest on the fourth.

califlower rice and seafood witha ginger spicy nigerian sauce....
i put my feet in it.....but now getting hate.
cuz what dude does all the cooking in the house.

smdh

i see why chicks cheat on alot of niggas

califlower rice and seafood witha ginger spicy nigerian sauce....
i put my feet in it.....but now getting hate.
cuz what dude does all the cooking in the house.

smdh

i see why chicks cheat on alot of niggas
I do all the cooking in my house. But fuck the BS

Dope vid! I appreciate the knowledge! Funny how all of the ancient cultures, written languages, and civilizations all sprung up around the same time some 4,000+ years ago. Before that there is nothing!

Also funny how they all have flood stories and legends of being descenadants from people who lived for long periods of time prior to the flood! And that their ancient rulers were usually broken down into 8-10 Kings.

HMMMMMMMMM......The parallels are uncanny! But yet they won't teach this to us in schools! No way!

Thank God the Bible fills in the gap with the flood being the cause for why there is no trace of anything prior to the flood! Save for the fossil record which proves the global flood of Noah!

Glory Hallelujah!

Side note:
I've Been traveling in China recently and I just learned about the temple of heaven and the sacrifice they use to do to ShangDi. Makes sense as to why they did it if one understands what the Bible says. Amen.

Other folks are saying that The Bible is the one that copied their stories.

I don't look at it this way because it simply states that Abraham lived amongst them in Ur of Chaldea. He just didnt follow their Gods.

Its all relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back