Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope

When a person tells you to fall back and you proceed to contact them thru every known means of communication you have with them, you stalking b.

Stop trying to absolve that nigga

I agree, but not in that context.

Dude wasn't just contacting her to be contacting her.

All he was looking for was an explanation for why she suddenly cut him off.

She didn't think she owed him an explanation, but.......by not giving him one.......that just exasperated the situation and made it worse.

Shit just didn't make sense to him and that's the only reason why he kept pressing her.

I agree, but not in that context.

Dude wasn't just contacting her to be contacting her.

All he was looking for was an explanation for why she suddenly cut him off.

She didn't think she owed him an explanation, but.......by not giving him one.......that just exasperated the situation and made it worse.

Shit just didn't make sense to him and that's the only reason why he kept pressing her.
Nah this aint it

She told him 'sometimes you be doing to much
What does he proceed to do? Too much

Again, don't try to absolve that nigga of his fuck niggas tendencies. He wanted a long drawn out answer so he could attack each of her points instead of acknowledging that he be doing to much.

I'm sure she led him on but thats what people do to people.

Whether its a real relationship, just a fling, or yall was just flirting, if a chick says to stop contacting her but you keep contacting her and popping up cause you cant let her go, you weak as fuck.

I heard so many stories about a dude popping up at a chicks job and shit after she left him. What you gonna do beg her to stay?

Shit is just boggles my mind.

All true.

People just need to be careful when they're playing with other people's emotions.

Granted, it's their prerogative to not wanna deal with someone anymore.......but, just like with that "who hit who" and Florida shooting thread........you just don't know how someone's gonna react to that.

Some might be cool and just accept it for what it is........others might wonder wtf is going on and won't be able to let it go until they hear something that makes sense.

Look, if dude fucked up........knew that he fucked up........and why she didn't wanna deal with him anymore.......yet still kept trying to get back with her.........then I'd agree that he needs to just fall back and leave it alone.

Problem is, dude didn't know what happened and just wanted her to tell him why she was mad at him.

By not telling him why and just blindsiding him like that, she made things worse.

Again, it's her right to choose not to talk to someone anymore........but, again, once you set something like that in motion.....there's no telling how the other person is going to react.

All true.

People just need to be careful when they're playing with other people's emotions.

Granted, it's their prerogative to not wanna deal with someone anymore.......but, just like with that "who hit who" and Florida shooting thread........you just don't know how someone's gonna react to that.

Some might be cool and just accept it for what it is........others might wonder wtf is going on and won't be able to let it go until they hear something that makes sense.

Look, if dude fucked up........knew that he fucked up........and why she didn't wanna deal with him anymore.......yet still kept trying to get back with her.........then I'd agree that he needs to just fall back and leave it alone.

Problem is, dude didn't know what happened and just wanted her to tell him why she was mad at him.

By not telling him why and just blindsiding him like that, she made things worse.

Again, it's her right to choose not to talk to someone anymore........but, again, once you set something like that in motion.....there's no telling how the other person is going to react.

Bruh I totally understand where you coming from.

Im not saying dudes cant have emotions or cant get hurt but pride has to play a role somewhere.

If a chick tells me to leave her out the blue, im gonna ask her why, if she dont tell me im not gonna hammer her with questions for weeks.

Im gonna be like fuck that bitch.

If we were in a real relationship, its gonna hurt. Me and the bottle gonna be good friends for a while and im gonna go out to try and get as much pussy as possible to try and ease the pain.

But under no circumstances am I popping up at her job or house or sending messages day after day.

Pride wouldnt let me.

I'm really started reading that shit until I remembered Deadeye a legit stalker so of course he gonna empathize with a weirdo

Fucking weirdos yo

Nah, I've never stalked anyone.

When Manda (AK) told me:

"I am speechless. You need help. Please stop contacting me."

I never tried to contact her again.

Simply because, although I didn't agree.....I could understand why she felt that way.

All Kav wanted to know was why.

I mean, seriously............

"What did Kavio do that was so wrong?"

Shaq laughing gif posted inpic thread 11-29-14.gif

Plus the answers she gonna give me gonna be bs anyway.

"We just grew apart" or "i just need to find myself" or whatever.

In reality she gave one to many smiles to some dude, got curious, and now she feeling him and he blowing her back out. She will never admit it so whats the point?

Just saying it cant be me.

gonna see if a can do a 2 minute plank

:myheart:

like out the blue? from a resting heart rate?.....dont seem that bad

I know I could do it on my elbows, idk about straigh arm

psycho ass trainer used to have us do planks and abs at the END of the workout, when u already burning and out of breath

have you shaking the whole minute lol

like out the blue? from a resting heart rate?.....dont seem that bad

I know I could do it on my elbows, idk about straigh arm

psycho ass trainer used to have us do planks and abs at the END of the workout, when u already burning and out of breath

have you shaking the whole minute lol
yes at rest

2:05 elbows my elbows are shot as fuck i need oil. i never tried it them straight arm

To Anyone that works at an office or uses a computer extensively for their job

Comic Sans
Arial
Times New Roman
Abadi
Arial Black
Verdana

Which font you going with?

I can't think of any time I've worked in an office and didn't have Arial as my default font in all of MS Office. If it ain't like that the first day I start, I'll take the time to set it as the default.

I can't think of any time I've worked in an office and didn't have Arial as my default font in all of MS Office. If it ain't like that the first day I start, I'll take the time to set it as the default.
I got you, at my office it is either Arial or times New Roman. Abadi I don't know why but the font looks nice when you sending emails and typing reports

yes at rest

2:05 elbows my elbows are shot as fuck i need oil. i never tried it them straight arm

mannn

we got elbow planks on light days

straight arms, straight arms w/ hands on the bosu, straight arms w hands on floor, feet on the exercise ball (pulling it in and rolling it out)

longest 60 seconds of your life right there at the end of the work out

we'd just lay there for a good 5 mins every time

been outta that shit for like 4 months now and miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back