Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had cousins visit from Oregon who couldnt believe liquor is sold in grocery stores. Its unheard of where theyre from.

They also questioned why i put hot sauce on pizza.

Aint that the state that went haywire when they had to start pumping their own gas?

Ill take homicide rate over that shit.

In Utah, at least where my fam lives, liquor is only bought in their one liquor store. Shit is big as fuck. Shit load of ppl there. Shit is wild. They have armed guards and 2 sets of doors to pass through.

Damn that shit can't be good. How they going to let ppl get meds and liquor at the same spot?
it dont work like that lol

you usually there for one or the other

and most of these are usually located in areas not near a grocery store that sells liquor so you get that convenience

In Utah, at least where my fam lives, liquor is only bought in their one liquor store. Shit is big as fuck. Shit load of ppl there. Shit is wild. They have armed guards and 2 sets of doors to pass through.
I know more than a few spots in the city that do this lol. One of em scans your ID card before u can even get in the store..on crazy busy nights only tho.

Had cousins visit from Oregon who couldnt believe liquor is sold in grocery stores. Its unheard of where theyre from.

They also questioned why i put hot sauce on pizza.

Aint that the state that went haywire when they had to start pumping their own gas?

Ill take homicide rate over that shit.

They only just started selling beer in some grocery stores here.

And y'all ain't gotta pump your own gas? Da fuck?

That's how it is here minus the armed guards. It's government run. All the liquor goes through them.

They only just started selling beer in some grocery stores here.

And y'all ain't gotta pump your own gas? Da fuck?
Nah where my cuz is from its not normal to not have a gas station attendant pump for u. Got so bad ppl were ruining their cars bc they thought the green pump (diesel) was that healthy environment 'Go Green' fuel or some shit lmaoo

Shit was all over facebook a while back when they stopped helping ppl n there was public outrage over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back