Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How hot has it been where y'all are? I live in the desert so I like to hear when others share my pain.

@Black_Samson

Whatchu know 'bout this shit here?

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vbgv73/fake-weights-are-helping-instagram-stars-go-viral

"Fake Weights Are Helping Instagram Stars Go Viral
The thirst for Likes is real, but the motivation behind it isn't new.

When powerlifter Brad Castleberry steps under a barbell loaded with 45-pound plates and claims he is about to set a world record in the back squat, he could very well be carrying on another long and distinguished strongman tradition: using fake weights to deceive viewers about how much he can lift...
"

@Black_Samson

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vbgv73/fake-weights-are-helping-instagram-stars-go-viral

When powerlifter Brad Castleberry steps under a barbell loaded with 45-pound plates and claims he is about to set a world record in the back squat, he could very well be carrying on another long and distinguished strongman tradition: using fake weights to deceive viewers about how much he can lift...
"

bruh he ain't the only one. He just avoid mf at the gym. This dummy below tried to prove the dude wrong who called her out wrong.

@Black_Samson

"

We talked about this on the ic

People be so in a hurry to get instant results

But you gotta ask yourself... Those dudes who lift professionally can't lift all that shit, how in tf can some dude lift it multiple times without injury

How hot has it been where y'all are? I live in the desert so I like to hear when others share my pain.

I know this doesn't answer your question but I want to share.

I have leather seats and seat warmers in my car. My job also has no shade around it.

I thought I was being smart by using my keys to cut the car on and let the air blow before I left work to cool it down a bit before I got in this afternoon.

Didn't realize I had accidentally cut the driver's seat warmer on when I got out the last time.

.....I wore a dress today.

The back of my thighs are still sore from the direct sunlight and warmer.

Not even a little bit.

I would, however, pray his strength in the Lord.
Prayer does help. Which reminds me of a time on another website there was this young homeless man that was pretending to be dying of caincer well a good friend of mines name katy would fellowship with this brother day and night over the phone. She had her own prayer line boy she shooo could sang especially my favorite Jesus is on the mainline. She was something else lol well ima let you go i gotta get going. Stay blessed

@Black_Samson

"

I dont get that fake weights shit.

I let my medal and experience speak for me.

Gracie Anne Barbosa uses fake weights

I dont get it. She's built like a brick shit house but still has to fake.

These type of people must make for horrible significant others, always showing out.

Gracie Anne Barbosa uses fake weights

I dont get it. She's built like a brick shit house but still has to fake.

These type of people must make for horrible significant others, always showing out.

Dat azzz lookin nice...but she and everyone who does this...should be ashamed of themselves.

I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back