Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye man, good morning to yall. I hope that alla y'all have a good day, and every moment of your day leads you to better moments in your life. You may not be perfect, but you are perfectly you.

2585643-8951009653-raydi.png
meds kicking in

I want to throw my VA doc into the back of a troop carrier and let off about 160 shots from an M249 and ask him to then explain how my tinnitus is not service connected... While he tries to hear his own fucking voice and then watch the panic run across his face when he can't.

I want to throw my VA doc into the back of a troop carrier and let off about 160 shots from an M249 and ask him to then explain how my tinnitus is not service connected... While he tries to hear his own fucking voice and then watch the panic run across his face when he can't.
tumblr_lyc6xewcgB1r4rexto1_400.gif

Y'all be safe in Texas......

Ill be that guy wassup with insults that end in ass "boy"

That shit sounds minty mango as fuck

Sounds like some shit rupaul would say

all the kids say this shit now... my son ends w boy and I tell him that some female stuff... “well everyone says it, even the guys, dad”

smmfh

all the kids say this shit now... my son ends w boy and I tell him that some female stuff... “well everyone says it, even the guys, dad”

smmfh
Shits crazy how much people co-opt female lingo.. shit never crossed my mind to say some shit is just understood..

Can't tell if it's her dad or her nigga but I'm tryna slide either way. Enough of this.

My students this year are COMPLETELY different from last years. My students last year were so grown. Never happy to see me. Today, these students were like “OMG! Our teacher is here!” I looked up and it was my grade level all excited. I was like “oh? Me? Heyyyyyy!”

I’m looking for someone to sponsor my students. There is this really great book that the students last year actually loved when I read it to them. We introduced it to our new students and they are hooked. I’m looking into getting a class set so we can have a small book club discussion and lesson.

If you know anyone, let me know.

I’m looking for someone to sponsor my students. There is this really great book that the students last year actually loved when I read it to them. We introduced it to our new students and they are hooked. I’m looking into getting a class set so we can have a small book club discussion and lesson.

@Elzo69Renaissance

How much are we talking?

Im sure we could pool it together quicker than you get a sole sponsor

By sponsor you mean pay for books ? If so how many students and how much per book ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back