Status
Not open for further replies.
I've patched plenty of tires myself. Shit usually lasts a long ass time. Patched one tire and completely forgot I even did it until about a year later when I was getting new tires all the way around.

Reactions: Shotta
Meh...I think I might give in on getting a dog. BUT...if I do...I'm considering a Huskie.

Good choice or bad choice?

Last time I did that exact thing my shit exploded on the freeway.

My car started to vibrate and next thing I know I see the tread fly away and hit another car going the opposite way on some movie shit. I pulled over and the stupid fuckin jack wouldnt work. Fucked up the rim driving on it to get off the freeway and errythang.

Shit was WOAT bruh

That’s the shit I’m worried about too. Damn.

I remember I was smoking a joint wit my grandma ( she roll the prettiest joint u ever seen) but I was smoking one wit her and she was talking so much it was blowing my high... And I thought to myself..I've never seen or heard her cop before. How she always got weed on deck?

I remember I was smoking a joint wit my grandma ( she roll the prettiest joint u ever seen) but I was smoking one wit her and she was talking so much it was blowing my high... And I thought to myself..I've never seen or heard her cop before. How she always got weed on deck?
Abuelas are always prepared compadre

Status
Not open for further replies.