Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy thing though after all the excitement and fast moving and being surrounded by people the last month and a half, now I come home to an empty apartment. Shit too quiet.

I need to find a shorty to shorty to spend the fall and winter but I really dont want to lead any chick on and have her feeling like this is more than it is.

Crazy thing though after all the excitement and fast moving and being surrounded by people the last month and a half, now I come home to an empty apartment. Shit too quiet.

I need to find a shorty to shorty to spend the fall and winter but I really dont want to lead any chick on and have her feeling like this is more than it is.
Get a dog nigga lol

he watched him leave that side unguarded 3 times in a row

like ok that must be where u want it lol

sn: how the hell you post that video?

couldnt get that shit to work

Yup, and we are creatures of habit he got him into the routine he anticipated the body jab

just post the link thats all

@Sion @rickyrich @Northside7

IMG-20180807-WA0000.jpg

I'm fucking crying.

To the non Torontonians. This is the brother of former crackhead mayor Ford. A couple months ago he became the premier of Ontario. Last week on some revenge shit he clapped half the seats in Toronto city council.

Have to fire a dude today. I fuck with him too but he fucked up. What I can't figure out is if he's really an idiot or he did the shit on purpose and is trying to run a job.

I just got through paying off of my Orthodontist bill for my braces. It feels good to be almost debt free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back