Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird that the word badass means something good or cool. Like "that was badass!!". Is that just a white word or is badass used everywhere?

That's a interesting bit of information. I too have heard it among the whites being used as a negative way to describe someone's child now that I think of it.

My ceiling fan fucked up. Whatever its attached too is crooked as hell and i feel like this bitch gonna fall. I can probably screw some shit back in.
You probably gotta put that weight thing on one of the blades to balance out the rotation

Why the fuck am I dreaming about eating people???

And enjoying it!!

To make matters worse I get up to check on the baby, and she's sitting up in the crib in the dark....spookiest shit ever

Ain't none

I said I was gonna make it until school started (next week)

Shits crazy tho

SAS just went off on his radio show about it.

What that clown say he gets on my damn nerves because he comes accross stupid half the time on tv.. Max is on the ball more than he is and its fucking sickening. Not to mention they always bring that racist faggot Will Cain on board.

Man my summer is finally slowing down. Pretty much went through and partied, got drunk and smashed (or atleast tried to) a chick in all the major East Coast cities the last month and a half. Boston, NY, Hoboken, Philly, Baltimore, DC, Charlotte, Atlanta, VA beach, Myrtle Beach.

Proud to say I only gained 5 pounds. All that eating and drinking, I was worried id gain about 10.

Crazy thing though after all the excitement and fast moving and being surrounded by people the last month and a half, now I come home to an empty apartment. Shit too quiet.

I need to find a shorty to shorty to spend the fall and winter but I really dont want to lead any chick on and have her feeling like this is more than it is.

Crazy thing though after all the excitement and fast moving and being surrounded by people the last month and a half, now I come home to an empty apartment. Shit too quiet.

I need to find a shorty to shorty to spend the fall and winter but I really dont want to lead any chick on and have her feeling like this is more than it is.

ol i need a girlfriend looking ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back