Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg, I been trying to find a variation of sushi I liked since the late 80's. Shits nasty.

It's where you getting it? Correct me if I'm wrong but you've lived in Detroit, Vegas and az right? Probably some trash ass sushi between the 3.

It's where you getting it? Correct me if I'm wrong but you've lived in Detroit, Vegas and az right? Probably some trash ass sushi between the 3.

Vegas has a high ass Asian population and I live right in the heart of "Chinatown", which really needs to be renamed "Asian Town" 'cause there's Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Thai, Koreans, etc over this way. We have Japanese friends straight from "the old country". I've had Sushi that hasn't been Americanized and the shit just ain't good to me.

I've had sushi in Los Angeles, Seattle/Tacoma, Orlando, Miami and many other places. The shit just ain't hittin with me.

nah that wasnt no pork hate

its not my favorite but I aint no muslim or nothing

i'll fw bacon and pork loin and some good quality chops

it was more of an old school joke....all the old heads know who got the packs of bad meat for cheap

niggas be having 15 lbs of leg quarters, pork steaks, and catfish nuggets in the freezer and happy as shit about it lmao

It's kinda crazy, but black women are getting into a lot of "nerd shit" these days. I was watching the SFV tournment last night and the cam zoomed out to the audience and there was this random group of fine ass black chicks. I been playing video games most of my life. Let me find out gamers dime ass groupies now.

tumblr_p41pye5NCH1vhkj7wo6_1280.gif

Lol word? on the EVO stream? I used to play SFIV at one of the only arcades in LA and my friends and I were always the tokens lol

Got these cats dyin cuz of this drivers who has that stoner flow but with a lisp
..was impersonating him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back