Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this girl just gonna stand in front of me putting on lotion. All up and down her legs. All around her waist. All on her stomach going all the way up under her titties.
I'm just here being terrorized but if I ask if she needs some help I got it fucked up.

9ih677ptvge11.jpg

I love it

hope they stomped him out

Im just disappointed it had to come to a huge head like this and violence was the answer

ya'll coulda just smartened up and stopped buying into panderers a long time ago, so now you mad

I wanna know how this effects their relationship with "God"

like are they just gonna find a new church/pastor to give themselves to? or go seek faith and understanding on their own?

there are big churches here that ask for your income tax forms, to determine your set tithe....and will expect that shit

I get a real good chuckle out of that....like how do you NOT have a problem with that?

that meek mill just make you wanna pull out and let go on everything moving....

Meanwhile... in the north Caribana finally went by without a hitch or any powerful niggatry at hand.

Still not going next year.

I was surprised. A lot of my friends didn't go because they expected some shit to pop off, especially due to all the recent gun violence and random victim shootings in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back