Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I gotta be attracted to shit by your standards? Fuck off.
How you mad at what I'm attracted/unattracted to?
Yeah. Fuck off.
Where’s the anger? I’m simply asking if acne is really a deal breaker for a grown man. I can see a teenager saying this shit. Calm down. You’re being a lil fussy.

The damn post has an extreme lolll, why would I be mad about acne issues.

Where’s the anger? I’m simply asking if acne is really a deal breaker for a grown man. I can see a teenager saying this shit. Calm down. You’re being a lil fussy.

The damn post has an extreme lolll, why would I be mad about acne issues.

You implied I'm less of a man based on what I said I wasn't attracted to. Which is bullshit.

You implied I'm less of a man based on what I said I wasn't attracted to. Which is bullshit.
No YOU must’ve felt less of a man. I didn’t imply anything. Don’t get sassy with me because of how you took my post.

I didn’t think something as simple as acne wouldn’t be a deal breaker for an adult. That’s why I questioned it. As teenagers and kids, we are a bit more shallow than we are when we become adults. As a teen, a nigga with a slight unibrow was a no go. Now, I don’t gaf if a nigga got a slight unibrow, wax that shit and let’s keep it moving. Especially, if the nigga is a dope ass nigga.

You like what you like though. I got my answer from Omie.

No YOU must’ve felt less of a man. I didn’t imply anything. Don’t get sassy with me because of how you took my post.

I didn’t think something as simple as acne wouldn’t be a deal breaker for an adult. That’s why I questioned it. As teenagers and kids, we are a bit more shallow than we are when we become adults. As a teen, a nigga with a slight unibrow was a no go. Now, I don’t gaf if a nigga got a slight unibrow, wax that shit and let’s keep it moving. Especially, if the nigga is a dope ass nigga.

You like what you like though. I got my answer from Omie.

This is literally implying I think like a teenager aka less of a man. But ok.

giphy.gif

I'm relaxed. Why everytime someone calls you on your bullshit they overreacting or in their feelings. You said some bs. I checked it. That's it.
It wasn’t bs. It was a question.

It’s been several times you’ve overreacted and then called yourself out on it. Guess this ain’t one of them times. Why we still on this though? You don’t like acne. I questioned it. It was answered. We’re done. I thought.

It wasn’t bs. It was a question.

It’s been several times you’ve overreacted and then called yourself out on it. Guess this ain’t one of them times. Why we still on this though? You don’t like acne. I questioned it. It was answered. We’re done. I thought.

So why are you explaining yourself? Lol. Nvm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back