Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure if I posted her picture claiming it i'd get clowned to oblivion.

pay no mind to internet values and opinions

they'll have you "swim across the ocean to drown you in a lake".......or a puddle in this case

that could be your future wife.....you can always invest in Proactive or some shit

if thats the only issue for real, show her some love and refer a dermatologist....she'll blossom

I ain't gonna name names but I remember the shenanigans when certain niggas s/o's started posting on the IC. That shit was no bueno.

that could be your future wife.....you can always invest in Proactive or some shit

if thats the only issue for real, show her some love and refer a dermatologist....she'll blossom

Lmao. I'm sure she's looked in to her issue Sway.

Yeah your girl was one of the first ones that came to mind. The disrespect was real.

yep

even this was extra disrespectful lmao

but yeah dont automatically think ol girl has done or tried everything to help it

you'd be surprised

yep

even this was extra disrespectful lmao

but yeah dont automatically think ol girl has done or tried everything to help it

you'd be surprised

I tried not to name names but you went and owned the shit. No disrespect. I didn't even think your girl was that bad. A lil big for my taste but to each his own.

I'm certain she has at attempted to combat her skin issues.
Regardless I think it's rude to suggest some shit like that to someone you not intimate with or real friends with anyway.
Since you niggas know everything.

I tried not to name names but you went and owned the shit. No disrespect. I didn't even think your girl was that bad. A lil big for my taste but to each his own.

I'm certain she has at attempted to combat her skin issues.
Regardless I think it's rude to suggest some shit like that to someone you not intimate with or real friends with anyway.
Since you niggas know everything.

nah I caught that lol

most people here will never forget that so its nothing I hide or anything like that

anyway I read into it like you legit like the girl, but her skin is fucked up

tried to offer an honest, mature opinion and I aint doing shit else rn

mma-reaction-gifs-disappointed-matt-hughes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back