Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

All in good fun, we still cool

tumblr_ob6pmgJUzR1r94h9do1_400.gif

rofl, this nigga just had AP punk the shit outta him

nigga ain't want noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smoke.....ROFL

How did anyone get punked, you go outta your way to start with me and then you start crying and saying I'm bothering you.

You stay on AP's nuts

How did anyone get punked, you go outta your way to start with me and then you start crying and saying I'm bothering you.

You stay on AP's nuts
projection....

this is 100% your MO..in fact i've called you out on it multiple times...either way shit was hilarious the way AP just made you back down....

what was it you said to me a few weeks ago?

why you worried about

me instead of the nigga teeing off on your jaw??

rofl

As a matter of fact you're another nigga that don't do shit

you must be big mad now... last time you claimed this bullshit, i posted all the numbers that proved you were talking about things that don't exist....

you really going to claim that someone who made over 150 threads 20,000 posts....and is reigning poster of the fucking year doesn't do much???

fuckign hilarious......but forreal,....wht you in such a hurry to change the subject and move on.. what AP bring up you so embarrassed about????

projection....

this is 100% your MO..in fact i've called you out on it multiple times...either way shit was hilarious the way AP just made you back down....

what was it you said to me a few weeks ago?

why you worried about

me instead of the nigga teeing off on your jaw??

rofl

you must be big mad now... last time you claimed this bullshit, i posted all the numbers that proved you were talking about things that don't exist....

you really going to claim that someone who made over 150 threads 20,000 posts....and is reigning poster of the fucking year doesn't do much???

fuckign hilarious......but forreal,....wht you in such a hurry to change the subject and move on.. what AP bring up you so embarrassed about????

We weren't in a dispute you jackass and if that's the case how many times have I made you back down, how many times have you cried posting about how I'm always picking on you.

We weren't in a dispute you jackass and if that's the case how many times have I made you back down, how many times have you cried posting about how I'm always picking on you.
you like that little kid who just say what the fuck ever just as long as people paying attention to you... you don't even care if EVERYBODY reading the shti knows you're lying and saw it the complete other way... you gonna hold on to that lie ain't you....

i've never once backed down from you... i've ignored the fuck outta you... because you literally respond to everything i say, and i don't really care to get the last word in

but nah bruh you always whining and complaining about something...

you the most unhappy person on this site... yet you always here...

you always whining about people not doing this, or people not doing that...

you whine about the mods, you whine about the women, you whine when people are offened by the mountains of bulshi you pews every day....

didn't you once ask why can't you just post what you want and no one respond to it...

you ca.. it's called staying to your fucking self and writing in a diary.....

let you tell it you're the most miserable person here... yet you stay here.....

imma just start @'ing you in the morning and ask you what you mad about today

Clarity in communication is underrated.

I know im coming in a lil early this week. But i asked for clarity none was giveno im goin in when im suppose to today.

I see a call from one of the other managers on the phone

:foh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back