Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always serious when I'm making a suggestion, you took it somewhere else because you have no reasonable response for a no answer.
there are some things that just dont need an explanation

do you explain every decision you make on behalf of your family to your kids? or do you just make some decisions and tell them they gon have to deal with it

not everything is up for discussion. You arent going to please every single person, however, lets talk about what this is really about. You dont like a few of the people involved in the decision making which is why you think/feel it should be brought to a vote. Well, goldie picked each person thats a mod for his reasons, one being, he feels they speak on behalf of the majority of the board...and even then, he still has the final say...so now what?

Coming to work at 5am is for the birds.

3am is my sleeping/caking time NOT my get up and get ready for work time.

I wanna get under my desk and cry right now. I'm so sleepy.

there are some things that just dont need an explanation

do you explain every decision you make on behalf of your family to your kids? or do you just make some decisions and tell them they gon have to deal with it

not everything is up for discussion. You arent going to please every single person, however, lets talk about what this is really about. You dont like a few of the people involved in the decision making which is why you think/feel it should be brought to a vote. Well, goldie picked each person thats a mod for his reasons, one being, he feels they speak on behalf of the majority of the board...and even then, he still has the final say...so now what?

Yes I do because they need to understand why stuff is happening, you don't do that and if no then why don't you.

Y'all are just .1% of the site, shouldn't just be left to the slim minority

Yes I do because they need to understand why stuff is happening, you don't do that and if no then why don't you.

Y'all are just .1% of the site, shouldn't just be left to the slim minority

you dont explain everything to your children...just stop

maybe at some point as they get older, so i'll rephrase...do you explain yourself to small children who still cant apply logic and reason to make sound decisions for themselves? This is rhetorical, so i'll save you the trouble...no you dont

what gets me is, there was NOWHERE NEAR the community input on the IC compared to here, yet, you feel like you deserve a voice in every single decision. Thats just not going to happen.

What % do you think Congress makes up of the entire country? Yet, they make decisions on behalf of their constituents, but not every single person can get their ideas and thoughts passed through.

you dont explain everything to your children...just stop

maybe at some point as they get older, so i'll rephrase...do you explain yourself to small children who still cant apply logic and reason to make sound decisions for themselves? This is rhetorical, so i'll save you the trouble...no you dont

what gets me is, there was NOWHERE NEAR the community input on the IC compared to here, yet, you feel like you deserve a voice in every single decision. Thats just not going to happen.

What % do you think Congress makes up of the entire country? Yet, they make decisions on behalf of their constituents, but not every single person can get their ideas and thoughts passed through.

Yea I do, when they got old enough to question stuff, you have to.

Yes the other posters do deserve a voice, not including me because I get my suggestions activated

DjECaN3XsAARj9H.jpg

My family has a pretty big plot of land in east Texas, my old man suggested that we start a small goat fam on that bitch. Seems like a pretty good extra stream of income

Wife convinced me to get a massage, ion like people touching me but today is challenge day. I gotta get a pedicure with her today too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back