Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima do some explaining first. Our names

Brittany
Carter
Dwayne

I want to name our son with the letter A and she would like to it start with the letter C like our son

I want us to be ABCD

she like the name Cayden (trash as fuck)

I dropped a couple names a couple months ago

Ares
Adonis (taken off the table due to Drake)
Ari
Akil
Me personally, I've never liked the rhyming siblings name thing.
I fuck with Akil. I have a nephew named Wakeel.

Ima do some explaining first. Our names

Brittany
Carter
Dwayne

I want to name our son with the letter A and she would like to it start with the letter C like our son

I want us to be ABCD

she like the name Cayden (trash as fuck)

I dropped a couple names a couple months ago

Ares
Adonis (taken off the table due to Drake)
Ari
Akil
Remember you don’t wanna make it hard for your child to get a job based off their name.

Remember you don’t wanna make it hard for your child to get a job based off their name.

Besides the last one (arbic)

Them white names

TBH, I dont care about white ppl like that to bend to their rules with names and shit with kids called Gunner and shit

Besides the last one (arbic)

Them white names

TBH, I dont care about white ppl like that to bend to their rules with names and shit with kids called Gunner and shit
No the names you listed were okay. I’m just saying if y’all choose other names. My sons name isn’t what most people would expect. They won’t know what the fuck he is.

Lmao@ niggaz not wanting nothing associated wit’ Drake concerning their kids...I definitely concur lol

Good thing my sons mother had sense and was set on naming my seed after me cuz had it been left up to me my son woulda prolly been Rakim Nasir Raekwon Guru...something very “hip-hop” lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back