Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The epidemic is affecting pretty much only white people according to statistics

Fam my area has a heavy heroine epidemic and I can personally say it's not "only" white people. Even had an uncle and cousin strung out on that shit.

No shit white people are going to make up the large mass of this kinda statistic but to say it's only them just isn't accurate, at least not around my way.

these are the studies from the "new" epidemic within white communities

that shit definitely ran thru several hoods but it wasnt documented because it wasnt their problem

its huge now because its in middle america....they leanin in Nebraska and Iowa and shit

Then why was crack documented when it's mainly a black drug?

Not saying whites don't do crack, but it's mainly a black drug.

Crack heads where treated like criminal and didnt make headlines until it had already fucked up poor neighborhoods. It wasnt until it moved into suburbia that it got national attention.
Heroin addicts are treated like victims that need help, because the face of the new heroin epidemic is young white folks

the money and violence that came with it

gang wars and shit over cuts

big police raids on whole blocks and apartment complexes

and the coverage was well after the smoke had cleared

it was demonized and looked at as welp thats the blacks....it was never considered an "epidemic" like people needed help

aint no safe blast centers lol

the white H users can go get their dope and go inside a legally designated building to use it.....they're offered clean needles and even OD kits

i said all that to say it was "documented" but not at all in the same light

Fam my area has a heavy heroine epidemic and I can personally say it's not "only" white people. Even had an uncle and cousin strung out on that shit.

No shit white people are going to make up the large mass of this kinda statistic but to say it's only them just isn't accurate, at least not around my way.

You do understand that me saying "pretty much only whites" does nothing to discount what u said right?

And that where you live doesn't count out the vast majority being white people right?

Crazy how niggaz was talking about heroin and dogs at tha same time when H is sometimes called dog food...tha universe wants all y’all to go do drugs

:think2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back