Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man walked out an office meeting, thick sista from front counter bent over in front a safe. man everything in me said palm that booty.

download.jpeg I wish I had nothing to lose

Di0TudmXcAI0_x2.jpg

Man watching Last Chance U only reminds me about the fact there are so many young bros out there who never got that guidance...

i never forget but i find it aggravating af when they DO have the guidance and go against it

got a little cousin that has a good father....wants him to stay home (Tennessee) and go to college.....he'll pay for it.......but dude wants to come here and live with his mama....which I understand missing mama but he and the mama KNOW theres nothing for him here....he'll be wrapped up in this shit in months and in jail or worse smh......just wanna choke his ass sometimes like bruh you got the fuckin yellow brick road in front of you and you wanna try to cut thru the woods smh

"See she just died, she got cancer from smokin and drinkin,
The same shit that I'm drinkin and smokin"

i never forget but i find it aggravating af when they DO have the guidance and go against it

got a little cousin that has a good father....wants him to stay home (Tennessee) and go to college.....he'll pay for it.......but dude wants to come here and live with his mama....which I understand missing mama but he and the mama KNOW theres nothing for him here....he'll be wrapped up in this shit in months and in jail or worse smh......just wanna choke his ass sometimes like bruh you got the fuckin yellow brick road in front of you and you wanna try to cut thru the woods smh

Where yall from?

Still ain’t tell my mama the news and I just got off the phone with her. I might just tell my granny first. She might faint though and spew bible verses at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back