Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucked my shoulder playing flag football.

But I missed my 10th grade year because I was trying to be a team player and shit and a hard worker.

Coach gave us the day off so for freshman tryout and me and 2 other sophomores was getting some shots in and asked up to see how good they were.

Of course some some lil bum ass dude that was trying extra hard (hustle player).

Dude shot a 3 and ran to get the rebound and stood under me and fucked my left ankle up. I wanted to legit kill him

I fell on my hip from the basketball rim in the 11th grade. Basically ended my track career in an instant. I was our long jumper and ran the 200M and 400M. In practice I could break all of the indoor records for my events easily, on the field I kept fuckin up but coach had high hopes for me 'cause we were heading into outdoor season and he said he just had to get me to focus without getting distracted and I could kill it. First day of outdoor practice I'm walking through the gym heading to the track when I spot my boys trying to dunk. I'm like "Yo, throw me the ball, watch me hit that Clyde Drexler shit". They threw me the ball and I proceeded to take off from one step inside the free throw line, just like Clyde did when he tried to duplicate Jordan's free throw line dunk. I hit the dunk, hung on to the rim acting like a fool, the let go but my legs came out from under me. I fell from that height straight on to my left hip. I could barely walk but I continued on to the field and when coach asked what was wrong I told him.

"... Get off my field Jones."

That's all he said. Turned his back in disgust. Shit took forever to heal right and he didn't want me back my senior year.

What you see man? Lol

I'm in a group with a few thousand Africans from my ancestral hometown... recently there was a schism between the English and French speakers that has boiled over into civil war.

So these days they share crazy shit, like a video of a woman and her few month old child strapped to her back being led into a shallow grave and executed.

Imagine vids like that, of different people atleast a few times a week.

Cant lie, seriously thought about X'ing my shit out too.

I'm in a group with a few thousand Africans from my ancestral hometown... recently there was a schism between the English and French speakers that has boiled over into civil war.

So these days they share crazy shit, like a video of a woman and her few month old child strapped to her back being led into a shallow grave and executed.

Imagine vids like that, of different people atleast a few times a week.

Cant lie, seriously thought about X'ing my shit out too.

Smh. I wouldnt blame you if you did. I definitely see the benefits as far as keening in touch certain people and the convenience but there are other ways.

I havent had one since 2010 and i dont miss it.

I thought you said you did that months ago
I did, but the wife asked me to reactivate it cause I got pics on there that she like looking at. But even with her as my only friend it still put stuff in my feed based off the past. I had enough tho

tumblr_p4kjx7COil1tzqospo1_250.gif
tumblr_p4kjx7COil1tzqospo2_250.gif

tumblr_p4kjx7COil1tzqospo3_250.gif
tumblr_p4kjx7COil1tzqospo4_250.gif

I fell on my hip from the basketball rim in the 11th grade. Basically ended my track career in an instant. I was our long jumper and ran the 200M and 400M. In practice I could break all of the indoor records for my events easily, on the field I kept fuckin up but coach had high hopes for me 'cause we were heading into outdoor season and he said he just had to get me to focus without getting distracted and I could kill it. First day of outdoor practice I'm walking through the gym heading to the track when I spot my boys trying to dunk. I'm like "Yo, throw me the ball, watch me hit that Clyde Drexler shit". They threw me the ball and I proceeded to take off from one step inside the free throw line, just like Clyde did when he tried to duplicate Jordan's free throw line dunk. I hit the dunk, hung on to the rim acting like a fool, the let go but my legs came out from under me. I fell from that height straight on to my left hip. I could barely walk but I continued on to the field and when coach asked what was wrong I told him.

"... Get off my field Jones."

That's all he said. Turned his back in disgust. Shit took forever to heal right and he didn't want me back my senior year.

See what happens when your masculinity is toxic bro. Coulda been Usain Bolt or something. Now you just regular washed up senior citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back