Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see the barcode. I scan it on the imaginary scanner that lets me in a thread.

“Beep”. That’s the sound my badge makes at work to open the door.
-__-
I knew exactly what you were talking about. Just hilarious that you do that.

I broke my collarbone tore a ligament and it popped out of place and I still kept playing.

After bout 30 minutes that pain came in. Shit was the second worst pain.

I had a high ankle sprain in HS my 10 grade year. Miss basically the entire season for JV

Doctor said It would have been better if it just broke. take me like 2 1/2 months to fully recover from that. Rehab was shitty too
What makes it worse is I hurt myself playing against bums and this white kid who's girl looked like his mom

What makes it worse is I hurt myself playing against bums and this white kid who's girl looked like his mom

I fucked my shoulder playing flag football.

But I missed my 10th grade year because I was trying to be a team player and shit and a hard worker.

Coach gave us the day off so for freshman tryout and me and 2 other sophomores was getting some shots in and asked up to see how good they were.

Of course some some lil bum ass dude that was trying extra hard (hustle player).

Dude shot a 3 and ran to get the rebound and stood under me and fucked my left ankle up. I wanted to legit kill him

I fucked my shoulder playing flag football.

But I missed my 10th grade year because I was trying to be a team player and shit and a hard worker.

Coach gave us the day off so for freshman tryout and me and 2 other sophomores was getting some shots in and asked up to see how good they were.

Of course some some lil bum ass dude that was trying extra hard (hustle player).

Dude shot a 3 and ran to get the rebound and stood under me and fucked my left ankle up. I wanted to legit kill him
Shit man you coulda been great

This isn't making me feel comfortable to post here
I'm not spending my time to make a grown woman feel good enough to post on an internet forum

Either you with it or you ain't

Because why am I going out my way to make a person feel comfortable? That's not a normal thing nor my responsibility. If you don't like how shit is, add your influence to help mold it into what you like.

If they post they post, if they don't then they don't

View attachment 59135

I'm chillin regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back