Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok get that.....cant share too much round these parts.
but from what you saying kinda makes me feel maybe he got got like i did.
i hope this gets all worked out.
i just hope he doesnt end up hating the woman to the level i hate my kids mothers.

like real shit....if them bitches ever was on the ledge barely holding on and i happened to walk by....and all i needed to do was press a button they can almost reach to get help.....i'd snatch the fucking button out the wall and cut all the wires and hope them hoes fall and hit every balcony on the way down, then smash into a north philly playground filled with broken glass and aids infected needles and hungry rabid NYC sewer rats.

but thats just me.
Damn.

Have you been this way all your life. Did you use to like answering phone first so that you know who's calling the house?
No, that’s what caller ID is for.

I just happened to be scrolling. Saw the name, clicked it. Saw you following.

Didn’t take much work.

I have no doubt people will be fucking robots in 20 years and 40 years from now, babies will be created in a lab. And a woman giving birth will be Taboo
babies are already created in labs

they just arent harnessed to full development

yes it got that bad...\
i think im a pretty cool dude who likes to avoid conflict......but them bitches ....nah.
let a group of hittas knock on my door guns drawn asking about their where abouts.

man imma take all them niggas to the gun store to get bigger guns, and hundreds of rounds of ammo, buy them all first class tickets and provide the with pre-programmed gps co-ordinances to take them right to them bitches. then all provide them all with new passports and condos in puerto rico , Spain

imma stop talking about it now.....im happy today.

@DOS_patos

It wasn't for advice.

I just thought it would be a good idea for a spinoff thread.

Didn't feel like making it myself, but it seemed to fall along the lines of the kind of threads you make.........so that's why I @'ed you.
its cool....you still the homie......i was just confused.

thanks for the clarity.

my therapist says i should stay away from speaking about it too much...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back