Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
so a dude doesnt want to be with a chick and she left and said fuck his family?

kandy need advice to give the dude?

cause if so...shawty already fucked up by taking the baby across state lines without his permission.
he needs to know where his chick is and it sounds like she is stopped him from creating a valuable relationship to his child.
and if they have paperwork i.e. joint custody, physical joint custody or some sort of visitation.....thats also kidnap and can be but on amber alert..

but it all depends on who he responds, is what a judge would look at.

my brother moved out there and was tryna tell me about that haboob shit...i was like ha-what...google..
tenor.gif

4efd10474f05f.image.jpg

7619774996_819725d4d4_c.jpg

yeah... I used to drive to and from work through them bitches in Phoenix. Ain't no way around it either, they can be 100 miles wide and a half mile high. We get 'em out here in Vegas but not nearly as bas as in PHX.

Last edited:
so a dude doesnt want to be with a chick and she left and said fuck his family?

kandy need advice to give the dude?

cause if so...shawty already fucked up by taking the baby across state lines without his permission.
he needs to know where his chick is and it sounds like she is stopped him from creating a valuable relationship to his child.
and if they have paperwork i.e. joint custody, physical joint custody or some sort of visitation.....thats also kidnap and can be but on amber alert..

but it all depends on who he responds, is what a judge would look at.
Our mom is a lawyer. Legally, she’s not in the wrong.
She’s a fucked up individual. My brother fucked up messing with that one. She’s kept all her kids from their fathers.

Our mom is a lawyer. Legally, she’s not in the wrong.
She’s a fucked up individual. My brother fucked up messing with that one. She’s kept all her kids from their fathers.
well her relocating a child without the father permission is illegal if the paperwork it right

and if she has a history....sorry but why did you brother think it would end different for him?

she gotta see those hands kandy.

well her relocating a child without the father permission is illegal if the paperwork it right

and if she has a history....sorry but why did you brother think it would end different for him?

she gotta see those hands kandy.
Ain’t no paperwork. He didn’t think it was gonna end different for him because he wasn’t trying to have a baby with her. However, it happened. I’m not about to go in full detail but the chick hid a lot of shit that we discovered after we found out she was pregnant. She’s the craziest bitch I ever met in my life and a great actor. She had my neice and ain’t tell my brother til two weeks later.

“Oh by the way, i had your daughter two weeks ago” is what the text said.

Yea, he fucked up majorly with this one and living with that shit everyday.

No lies or exagaration in this story. So i was walking outside and feeling myself like I usually do. Bout 50 yards down the street I see a cute chick dressed in such a way where she is showing lots of skin. I decide im gonna say hi and strike up a convo.

I get closer, playing out the convo in my mind. Soon as I get to striking distance, she pulls out a baby stroller out the car!

So ofcourse I walk by without striking a convo.

#failedhunt

Ain’t no paperwork. He didn’t think it was gonna end different for him because he wasn’t trying to have a baby with her. However, it happened. I’m not about to go in full detail but the chick hid a lot of shit that we discovered after we found out she was pregnant. She’s the craziest bitch I ever met in my life and a great actor. She had my neice and ain’t tell my brother til two weeks later.

“Oh by the way, i had your daughter two weeks ago” is what the text said.

Yea, he fucked up majorly with this one and living with that shit everyday.
ok cool. i have dealt with the lie thing and the greatest actor performance....but at least he tried to man up for his (maybe)kid. and since you mom is a lawyer.....i assume yall gonna get that paperwork right. trust...nothing you can tell me would surprise me.

i hope things work out for yall.
@deadeye....sounds like she got it together....why you call on a nigga?

No lies or exagaration in this story. So i was walking outside and feeling myself like I usually do. Bout 50 yards down the street I see a cute chick dressed in such a way where she is showing lots of skin. I decide im gonna say hi and strike up a convo.

I get closer, playing out the convo in my mind. Soon as I get to striking distance, she pulls out a baby stroller out the car!

So ofcourse I walk by without striking a convo.

#failedhunt
Hi, I'm new but what's the problem. You hate kids?

ok cool. i have dealt with the lie thing and the greatest actor performance....but at least he tried to man up for his (maybe)kid. and since you mom is a lawyer.....i assume yall gonna get that paperwork right. trust...nothing you can tell me would surprise me.

i hope things work out for yall.
@deadeye....sounds like she got it together....why you call on a nigga?
It’s his kid, ain’t no doubt about it. Trust, this ain’t no shit you ever been through or heard of, I can almost guarantee you that. However, I’m not getting into that. Its more to the story that I’m unwilling to share. My mama is praying for a change and that’s how I’ll end that.

Fell asleep at 4:30 am. Woke up at 9:30. Unless I fall back asleep and get the rest of my necessary 8 hours, today will not be a good day.

Hi, I'm new but what's the problem. You hate kids?

Hello New. Im AZTG.

I dont hate kids, just wasnt prepared to talk to a chick.with a kid. She could have been hapily married for all I know. I was just on one of my work walks.

I like women with innocent faces, sultry faces I can fuck but wouldnt wanna be with long term. Just off the strength like every time I look at you I "feel" like you up to some shit.

Not to say innocent faced women don't and can't be..I'm just saying.

Like, the inside of my car can be clean, but if the outside dirty..I feel like my car dirty. You feel me?..Sultry faced women are like a dirty Denalli, I'll drive that bitch. But if someone ask me..that ain't mine...

It’s his kid, ain’t no doubt about it. Trust, this ain’t no shit you ever been through or heard of, I can almost guarantee you that. However, I’m not getting into that. Its more to the story that I’m unwilling to share. My mama is praying for a change and that’s how I’ll end that.
ok get that.....cant share too much round these parts.
but from what you saying kinda makes me feel maybe he got got like i did.
i hope this gets all worked out.
i just hope he doesnt end up hating the woman to the level i hate my kids mothers.

like real shit....if them bitches ever was on the ledge barely holding on and i happened to walk by....and all i needed to do was press a button they can almost reach to get help.....i'd snatch the fucking button out the wall and cut all the wires and hope them hoes fall and hit every balcony on the way down, then smash into a north philly playground filled with broken glass and aids infected needles and hungry rabid NYC sewer rats.

but thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back